You need to study all you notes but here are some things I would certainly emphasize.
This section spent a lot of time working with classes that had a dynamic memory component. Know the following
Terms to know
- lvalue, rvalue, initilizer_list<>, iterators, auto, Range Loops
- Be able to recognize lvalues and rvalues in expressions.
- What is an rvalue reference? ie &&
- What is the difference between move and copy?
- What does the move() function actually do?
- How to write a copy constructor for things like linked list and dynamically allocation arrays in a class.
- How to write a normal copy constructor using deep copy.
- How to write a move constructor for the above and when it is called.
- How to write an overloaded assignment for the above and when it is called
- How to write a move assignment for the above and when it is called.
- Be able to use range loops with auto to print or modify a vector<int>
- Be able to use iterators to print or modify a vector<int>
- Be able to write a constructor that has an initilizer_list<int> as the parameter. For example, load a vector<int> from the initilizer_list<int> within the constructor.
- Be able to write an overloaded + for some give data type.
- Be able to traverse, add to, delete from and modify linked lists.
- Be able to write and overloaded<< output friend function as well as other overloaded operators such as -,<, == etc;
- When setting up SFML you had to tell visual studio some things. What were these?